Are you tired of always following ‘your dude’ on climbing routes?
Do you want to be the rope gun?
Are you ready to learn how to set up and clean anchors?
Interested in improving your movement skills?
Or just plain want to understand safety systems used in climbing?
Join us for our awesome women`s sport climbing clinic MAY 5-7 in the Owens River Gorge in Bishop. Our two female guides, Erin Guinn and Barbara Wanner will run the clinic.
This 3-day course will provide you with the tools and skills you need to climb outdoors safely. We’ll start with the basics of sport climbing and progress into more advanced skills.
- Climbing ethics & Leave No Trace
- A little history of rock climbing
- Setting up and cleaning sport routes and top ropes
- Movement on the rock vs. indoor walls
- Leading a sport route
- How to keep a “good lead head”
- The importance of good habits!
Camping is available in the Bishop are, along with hotels.